Tuesday, August 6, 2013

annoy

have been setting here tonight looking at that word

and its meaning


being annoying can be a perverse form of gratification


being annoyed seems to be a passive indignant sort of rejection


sounds like stuff stuck up people do


if we allow our self presence to become annoyed

the natural next step is to become annoying

unless we let go of the annoyed situation with our self


in my younger days i ofter entertained my self by annoying people

but mostly just those that annoyed me by being in my world


am still looking into what that word represents

if anything


perhaps re presents is a clue


it is obviously an expression of disapproval

and kind of what we used to call chickenshit stuff


haven't been proud of myself for decades now

feel like a pretty lucky guy

and i hope i'm not bragging after only four beers

No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you have to say