Saturday, March 1, 2014

personal image

when the politicians and our so called leaders

make decisions that effect us all

which are based on protecting and cultivating

their public image

they are neglecting their responsibility

to we the people out here in the land


my father only told me what to do

one time in his whole life

and i was around 50 years when he died


the one thing he said to me

in that tone of voice

was "be a man"


he seemed a little worried about me


actually there was one other time

i was probably 14 years old

and made a sarcastic remark to my mother

he said "come here boy" and we went into another room

and then he said to me

"if you don't respect that woman because she's your mother  -
that's my wife and i don't want you talking to her that way"

and i never did again


he called me boy most of the time

and sometimes meat head

i liked him a lot

and still do




No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you have to say