Tuesday, February 3, 2015

feelings

most people of our time

find it difficult to face and express

their true feeling

because they were forbidden

by their parents and family and friends

and perhaps against some law modern humans are so fond of

or the religious beliefs of their part of the world

which just leads to a lot of children growing up confused

if the child is not permitted to be itself

how will it get to know itself

and realize who my real self is

and be able to manifest the truth of who we are


l am the luckiest male person i have ever met

my father explained his rules to me

while you live in my house eating food i gathered

we do it my way

when you live in your house eating your food

you do it your way

i had no problem with that situation

and in time got tired of rules i didn't make

and moved on the what ever was next

i had no idea what that would be

and still don't

but am still here


after leaving home and feeling somewhat adventurish

(this computer hates my spelling but i don't care)

i wound up somewhat confused about what was going on here

and asked my father what is going one here

and what should i do


the lucky part of having that man as the father in the family

is him saying to me

i don't know boy

your going to have work that out for yourself


and i have been finding my way myself

with the support and assistance

of my companions along the way


i still don't really know how to be

so i just be myself as i can

and keep up with the flow of life as i can


in our time

so many have been

and are being

told what to do

and who to be

and our little world

is not a very pretty site

or sight

or place to be


and we all have to find our own way

after ingesting all those lies

and the polluted air

and the current nastiness of our time



No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you have to say