Monday, May 14, 2012

barking dogs

people in my neighborhood

seem to like hearing the sound of their dog barking

the sound of the wind in the trees is a lot more soothing

at the end of a hard day at work

i find barking dogs not my favorite situation

but a lot of them are all around me

i yelled at them a few times

but it didn't help much


mostly i consider this world a loosing proposition

and not in my or your best interest


woman is not respected

or nature in any way

pretty hard to give that a hug


the girls need their rest

and they aren't getting much of that stuff

and lewis is not pleased


my wife worked the mothers day shift at a restaurant sunday

was a pretty big day at the office for her

and in the quiet time tonight

she gets to listen to barking dogs

and i for one don't seem to be able to hug that


but i don't blame the dogs

the humans came up with all this crap


No comments:

Post a Comment

say what you have to say